The Board of Directors
The Case Coordinators
The Fiscal Department
Quality Assurance Department
The Entire Staff Listing
Home Health Aide / Personal Care
- Home Health Aide bathes or showers patient.
- Home Health Aide helps with personal grooming.
- Home Health Aide prepares patient’s food and if necessary, assists with feeding.
- Assist with transfers in and out of the bed, to a chair, and/or toilet.
- Use of assistive devices (Hoyer lift only with assistance)
- Home Health Aide accompanies patient to the hospital, and/or doctor’s visits.
- Home Health Aide picks up medication from the pharmacy.
- Home Health Aide does light housekeeping including shopping and laundry for the patient only.
- Home Health Aide practices infection control and universal protection.
Our Agency has several registered nurses that make patient home visits, during visit, provides patient plan of care and evaluates Home Health Aides.
Case Coordinators Department
Our case coordinators provide patients with a qualified Home Health Aides daily and for emergencies